Pelham Parkway Points of Interest
Beautiful and Historical Park
Burke Ave., E. 180 St. bet. Dr. Kazamiroff Blvd., Southern Blvd. and Bronx Park E., Unionport Rd.
Pelham Bay Park
Hutchinson River, Long Island Sound bet. Bronc County Line and Middletown Rd., Watt Ave.
- Justin Lerner – Executive Director
- Filippo Tortora – President
- Douglas Burger – Treasurer
- Brad Lander – NYC Comptroller (Represented by Greer Mayhew, Office of NYC Comptroller)
- Hon. Vanessa L. Gibson – Bronx Borough President (Represented by Marshall Strawbridge, Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation)
- Marjorie Velazquez – New York City Councilwoman District 13 (Represented by Jacqueline Crossan, Office of NYC City Councilwoman D13)
- Eric Adams – New York City Mayor (represented by Fred Leopald-Hooke, NYC Dept. of Small Business Services)
The local community is home to beautiful parks, the Bronx Zoo and Botanical Gardens,Learn More